Mold in Florida is thought to be so common that it is far too often overlooked as being a serious problem. What many fail to realize is that mold can be a dangerous and even fatal problem if left unchecked. It grows fast and can releases spores into the environment which can harm people and pets over time. In fact, these microorganisms need water to grow so standing water or any moisture in a home or commercial buidling can add to the problem by aiding their speedy development. ConstrueMax in Central Florida specialize in handling Emergency Services for your home and business. ConstrueMax can help!
Common places and signs for mold are:
- Porous surfaces
- Damp areas or places with standing water
- Musty odors
- Allergies Flaring
When dealing with mold, it is not enough to simply remediate the existing problem, it is just as important to treat the source of it so you can be sure it will not grow back later and cause more damage in the future.
ConstrueMax can help!
At ConstrueMax, our trained ‘Emergency Services’ professionals are able to first, analyze the nature of the problem. We can determine if in fact your problem is due to mold and is it in fact present in your home or business. If it is present, we can help in identifying the water source that is feeding the mold, safely and effectively treating or removing the affected area, and providing pre and post-work environmental testing, when needed. It is important that you do not try to remove or treat mold yourself. Disturbing the microorganism can cause spores to be released which will then compound the original problem. Instead, relax and trust ConstrueMax … let our trained technicians safely and properly remediate the damage while minimizing the impact on the rest of your home or business.
Do not take the presence of MOLD lightly. Molds can absolutely harm your health, your family, your home and pets. Even short periods of exposure to molds can result in several allergic reaction such as coughing, sneezing, nasal congestion, skin irritation, red or watery eyes, nausea and headaches. People who are exposed to mold for a longer period of time can experience more severe symptoms, such as fever and breathing difficulties even Bronchitis, Pneumonia and the worst thing of all is brain damage. Therefore, the presence of molds in your home or business should be addressed immediately to maintain the health of your family. Do not delay if you feel these conditions exist, ConstrueMax professionals are just a phone call away! ConstrueMax can help!